I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Sunday, March 20, 2011

Searching for paradise



I'm ready for
sunshine.
birds.
flowers.
BBQ's.
tans.
warm weather.
hikes.
lemonade.
swimming.
vacations.
volleyball.
watermelon.
sunglasses.
long days.
bike rides.
tennis.
swinging.
starry nights.
corn on the cob.
otter pops.
photo shoots.
fourth of july.
camping.
sleeping on the tramp.
snow cones.

I'm ready for summer!!




1 comment:

Leslee said...

ME FREAKIN TOO! :) Oh and for you to move home! :)