I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friends for Life

Once upon a time there was a girl who was so incredibly blessed to be sent to the most amazing family. Yes, she loved her entire family, but, as we all know, sisters share a special relationship. And that is exactly what she has. They didn't always get along growing up--they had their fair share of arguments--and arguments they had...over boys, and clothes, and sharing rooms, and friends...and chocolate donuts for heavens sake! but they always found a way to make up. Oh the journeys they've been through...and the adventures they are yet to face. Here's to my amazing sisters!!




"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. "



"Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."




Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there"

2 comments:

Leslee said...

And you have done it again... Yet ANOTHER amazing Post! You made my day and It's just keeps amazing me the feelings and thoughts that come to my mind of how awesome my sisters and friends are. I should just copy and paste all your posts on my blog for the world to see that my sister is so amazing and talented and sweet! Love you Jenna!

Love, Les

Camille said...

Jen! I love you so much! you are such a wonderful person and have so much good! you are beautiful! Im so glad i have you as my sister! You too Leslee! im so lucky!
ps. i love this blog!