I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Wednesday, December 22, 2010

♪ Notable Expressions ♪

Got a closet filled top to the brim with the ghosts of my past and the skeletons ~ all my memories have escaped myself, or confused themselves with dreams ~when I hold up a mirror to my life sometimes I don’t find who I was hoping to see ~ The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you’ll finally get it right ~ days go by, I can feel ‘em flyin like a hand out the window in the wind ~ when I hold up a mirror to my life sometimes I don’t find who I was hoping to see ~ ready or not the years are blurring~there is a place where the past doesn’t cast any shadows…take me there ~ everything is gonna be alright, be strong believe ~ Life’s like a novel with the end ripped out, the edge of a canyon, with only one way down ~ Just cause you have a picture doesn’t mean it fits the frame ~have you ever wanted to reach your dreams? Have you ever wanted life to be more than it seems? ~ Who I am hates who I’ve been ~ Maybe it’s not my weekend, but it’s gonna be my year ~ working at dead end jobs and skipping class, spending hours on my ass, just doesn’t sound like any fun to me ~ now I’m heels over head, I’m hanging upside down~ I believe that everything happens for a reason, we’re not just tossed by the wind and left in the hands of fate ~ Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings, And desire and love and empty things, Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days ~ Men Are like shoes ~ Take time to realize ~I wanna man who stands beside me, not in front of or behind me~ Do you ever feel like you’re alone, do you ever wish to be unknown? I can say that I have ~ it takes one step at a time, there’s no need rush ~ Someone somewhere…” ~ Every change, life has thrown me,I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, I'm grateful, for every scar, Some pages turned, Some bridges burned, But there were lessons learned. ~ sometimes we forget to look around us, sometimes we can’t see the joy that surrounds us ~I’m through with these pills that make me sit still ~ Being grown up isn’t half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives ~ life’s only as good as the memories we make

No comments: