I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Friday, December 17, 2010

Who I Am

I live life day to day, trying not to focus so much on the past, but trying to focus only on the present and the things that get me through every day. Simple things make up who I am...because it's the little things that add up to make me... me . The basis of my life? laughter . "A day without laughter is a day wasted." To me, laughter can change anything and everything. Family and friends are more important to me than anything else in the entire world. I live by quotes that explain my life, and music that expresses things I cannot express myself. Photography is my passion and someday I will travel the world to take pictures of this beautiful place we live in. I ♥ simple things like bubble gum and slurpees. I live for summer nights, driving around with the windows rolled down, listening to 'feel good' music so loud that I can't even hear myself sing. To some people, swinging is a childhood past time, but for me, it'll always be one of my favorite things. I could eat peanut butter sandwiches for every meal. There's nothing better than reminiscing old memories with friends. I believe Love is the most powerful thing in the world. I love stars ★. When it comes to gifts, I'd much rather give than receive. My mom is the most incredible woman in the world, and she will always be my hero. Thunderstorms are my favorite. Besides my family, I could count the people who I truly love and trust on one hand. Most of the time, I am out of control and random and will do anything for a good laugh...This is only a tiny glimpse of my life. In the end, it all comes down to one thing: I am me....simply, perfectly imperfect. So you can take me as I am, or watch me as I go. This....is ME.

No comments: