I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Way back in the '90's

I think it's crazy how things change over the years. Fasion, toys, hairstyles, games, movies, technology....they're all ever-changing. Every now and then I like to take a blast to the past and remember the rockin' fads that came and went. Here are a few things I remember from the 90's. :)


These made writing fun....well, writing notes anyways. ;)



Who doesn't love brownies cooked by a light bulb?



Let's Stick some plastic pegs into some holes and make 'em glow.


Gotta catch 'em all!

Who cares if they smelled like plastic? These shoes rocked!



They were sooooo coo.....and so attractive!






Who thought of a bear you could draw on, then stick it in the wash?

I had some that changed color in the sun!


Why did we think it was cool to look like a baby?

I used to keep myself busy for hours with these things



Pack one in your lunch, and you're thee coolest kid ever

Remember her? Britney spears? Before she became a slut
?




1 comment:

Leslee said...

HA HA HA HA Love it Sister! All so True. Man I loved the 90's! :) Good times