I try all too often to be perfect. I expect too much of myself and most times it gets me in trouble. I often get so absorbed in every day life that I forget to take a step back and look at what's truly important. I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of this busy world we live in that I can't even remember why I'm here. But then, in an instant, it hits me. This is my life. I'm living it every day. If I don't focus on the here and now, it will slip through my fingers and before I know it, I'll be looking to the past. So, every day I try to remind myself of the reasons I'm on this earth, and the things that are of most importance to me. This...is life as I know it...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is a story about a girl...

Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing here. Looking back on this so called life, I’m amazed I’ve made it as far as I have. I get caught up in my insecurities so often. It’s easy to feel like I’m just a name, and that I’m not good enough. Amidst a sea of people in this world, I can’t help but think that nobody would miss me if I were to just disappear. The stresses of life get to me too easily and I just want to escape. Things would just be so much easier if I were just to run away and not have to face any of my problems. I want so badly to have a simple life, but I know there is no such thing. I feel so fragile at times, like at any moment, my life is going to shatter into a million tiny pieces. These negative thoughts fog my mind all too often. But just before I let them take over, I quickly realize that everything is alright. I’m instantly reminded that I’m never alone and I have so many things that I should be thankful for. I have true friends that love me and support me in everything I do. I am surrounded by simple things that make life worth living every day. I have an incredible family who has stuck beside me through thick and thin. I am blessed with many gifts in my life, the most precious gift being the Gift of the Atonement and the knowledge of The Plan of Salvation. I know that my Redeemer lives and I will do whatever it takes it live with him again one day. Life is a battle, and if I’m not careful, the enemy will sneak up and attack so quickly, I’ll never know what hit me. I have to take a stand and always stick up for what I believe in. I have to take life one step at a time, slowing down and always take time to stop and smell the roses along the way, and I have to smile and hold on to the photographs and memories of the good times in my life, for in the end, those good memories and the people you love are all that matter.

1. ♪ About a girl: the academy is…

2. ♪ looking back: jim brickman

3. ♪ This so called life: the pilot

4.Amazed: lonestar

5. ♪ Name: goo goo dolls

6.Good enough: summer obsession

7. ♪ Disappear : summer obsession

8.Escape: Enrique Iglesias

9. ♪ Runaway: Mae

10.♪ Simple Life: My favorite highway

11.No such thing: John Mayer

12.Pieces: Rascal Flatts

13.Realize: Colbie Caillat

14.♪ Everything is alright: Motion City Soundtrack

15.Never Alone: Lady Antebellum

16. ♪ Thankful: Josh Groban

17.True Friend: Miley Cyrus

18. ♪ Simple Things: Jim brickman

19. ♪ Know that My Redeemer Lives

20♪ Whatever it Takes: Tyler Castleton

21.♪ Battle: Colbie Caillat

22.♪ Stand: Rascal Flatts

23.♪ One step at a time: Jordin Sparks

24.♪ Roses: Rocket Summer

25.♪ Smile: Lonestar

26♪ Photographs and Memories: Jason Reeves

1 comment:

Leslee said...

You are so Creative this is a Great Ideo for a Post. I think I might try it :) I just am so crappy and names and artists of songs! I would have to look them all up :) lol

Love YOU!